Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_vote_lcapRed Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_voting_barRed Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_vote_lcapRed Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_voting_barRed Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) Counter

Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) Empty
PostSubject: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Osore sat on the high walls of Nayamagakure, her mask on as it always was. Staring down at a group of academy students playing ninja, she sighed. It was time they acted, she could see the chakra nature of an ice release user. the target however was surrounded by a whole squad of various other ninja and not only that, they were on the other side of the village. She had intel they wanted, and she had a valuable Kekkai Genkai, two birds with one stone.

"It's time that we began..."
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Chakra Limit : 250
Male Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Shigeru dropped down out of seemingly nowhere, and landed next to Osore. "My my," He said. "This is the first I've seen you in person..." He smiled, looking her over. "Well well well, have we got curves or what? That grainy imaging really doesn't do you much good." He would have extended his hand out to poke her side, but then he remembered that she was a highly dangerous assassin/killer, outranking even him in skill. He lowered his finger awkwardly. "So what's on the menu today, Osore?" He continued, as if none of the entire conversation even existed. "Do I get to toy with anyone?" Shigeru said, still smiling gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Putting on her large akatsuki cloak, she told him her plans, "We have three targets.... There is an Ice Release user on the other side of the village from here. She also has a scroll on her with some informaton that will benefit us greatly... Lastly, I would like to aquire a certain somebodies body from somewhere in this village... I have been told a man known as Sasori was buried here long ago, we need to find where and take him, understand?
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:13 pm

"Alright, I'll get the Ice user." Shigeru said. "I'll just move in close enough to get her to literally follow us all the way back home." Shigeru paused, and looked at Osore. "You don't forget I can control people right? Anyway, I'll get over there to the other side pretty well. They won't even see me until it's too late." This seemed like an easy mission... But it would be very dangerous if they failed. Without waiting for her approval, Shigeru darted across the city's rooftops, chakra infused into his legs. He had no cloaking mechanism, so his speed was all he had. Hopefully he could do this stealthily. He dropped down into the midst of the squad of ninjas. Well, that didn't go as planned... But he was still wearing his ANBU clothing... He could use this to his advantage. He closed his right eye, and activated his eye of enlightenment. "Excuse me, ladies and gentleman, I come with a very important message from Mukogakure." As he said this, he entered the mind of the powerful woman. The surroundings faded to purple. He had to defeat her quick, then suggest that she follow him, before the others got too suspicious. Easy enough in theory... But in reality, not too much. She was fairly powerful, as she didn't even cringe from being invaded. This was both in his favor, and against him. He could only hope that she was easy to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 am

Osore said nothing, but instead began jumping from roof to roof, making sure to quietly and quickly kill off any guards posted that he could see. Scanning the people around the buildings on the ground, she read their minds, hoping she could get a clue of were her target was. Finally, she found one of the village elders and searched through his thoughts. He knew of the one named Sasori, and now she did too.

Quickly making it to the location she had learned about, the Akatsuki leader cursed. She was too far away from her partner to call for backup if she needed it, though maybe that was for the best, he had his own task to accomplish.

"So he's underground...."

She was staring at a very large, very sturdy stone door that towered far above her, ther was only one place it could lead to. Some sort of crypt...
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 am

Shigeru stared blankly ahead at his opponent. She materialized her sword immediately! Had she had experience in situations like this? Wait... Wait, wait, wait... SHIT! Shigeru thought. She had an abnormally high ability to perceive mental threats! That meant he absolutely had to win this battle, or he couldn't walk away without actual, non-mental bloodshed... She'd alert the guards! Shigeru materialized Orakaata. He might have to play defense for a bit. This situation was very crucial. He had to defeat a powerful opponent in a short amount of time, without being cut, and making sure that the outside-realm guards weren't alerted. His body was fully defended from their swords, but even so, that didn't guarantee that they wouldn't try... He had to finish before the eye gave out. Placing Orakaata in front of him, he rushed forward at an abnormal speed. He was prepared to impale her chest. Hopefully, this would be simple... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 pm

The girl instantly drew her sword and got into a offensive stance she charged at the Akatsuki. Her first move was was to slash at his head and then attempt to pierce his heart with the sword. She was not going to let him have a chance to attack her as she made a string of continues sword attacks at the invader. She had no idea who this man was, but she was determined to kill him and then alert the guards around her.

---

Osore broke the door in two with a single punch. As she descended down the dark steps she could only think about what lay before her. Activating her Eternal Judgement Eyes, she saw a group of figure standing in one area. Each seemed to specialize in a single chakra nature too.
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 pm

The woman was surprisingly nimble. She slashed at his face. He dodged downward, leaning all the way back to dodge the woman's attempt at impaling him. He rolled to the side and stood back to his feet. swinging his sword at her once more, he realized that he had to outthink her. Jumping into the air, he landed on the edge of her blade, hoping to bring it down into the ground. If successful, he would cleave her in two, and then make the suggestion. If not, then Shigeru would actually have to fight her in person, along with several angry guards... and jutsus...
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 pm

The girl looked down at her body, a sword had cut from her shoulder down to her chest. But she hadn't died, and instead moved her own blade and slashed up at Shigeru, hoping to cut him down right there. At this point, she and him were now free from and the attack didn't really matter. She was staring him down right there, in real life, with no injuries of any kind. Tugging on a guard, he bent down to listen to her. This was the Akatsuki's time to strike, he could kill every guard here and capture her before they even knew what was happening.
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Quickly noticing his reappearance in reality, Shigeru knew that he only had a few moments left to strike before they all attacked. "The message is this," he said, drawing his sword. He impaled the guard closest to the user. With a quick flick, he sliced three other guards throats, then proceeded on with impaling the last. He pinched several of the User's pressure points, then put her over his shoulder. "The time for you to die has come." Then, he checked her unconscious body for the scroll, which she had. He summoned an air clone to throw off the guards. Then, he ran, the scroll in his pocket, and the user over his shoulder. The guards would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Chakra Limit : 0
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Walking towards the group, a blade made of red crystal in the shape of a wolf's head slipped from her cloak and into her hand. It did not take any effort for her to cut down the five guards and she didn't even stop walking. Sighing, she passed through another door where a figure stood in front of a cracked tomb. This one looked a little stronger than the others, but still not even close to her own level.

OOC: Posted with wrong account ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)   Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Page 1 of 1