Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 Counter

The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 am

Osore thought for a second, If I need to, I can beat this guy, but he dosen't seem to relize who I am, I should just go along with it.

Nodding, the girl poured some liquid on the body, causing it to arupt in flames.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:31 am

Narora didn't make any noise as he watched the body vanish before his eyes. He let Scarlet Princess fall from his shoulder, and resealed it with a simple touch to the scroll, then, pocketed it once more.

He put his hands back in his pockets, and though his Sharingan faded from his eyes, he remained slightly cautious. “Alright then... I'll trust you on that one...” To bad Narora had no way to predict any lies from the girl. If his Sharingan had been active, he may have caught the slight twitches of muscles in the girl's being, but missed them without his enhanced perception.

He didn't turn his back however, and remained watching her. Angel and the boy had probably been gone for a while now, and with his Sharingan having been active, he sensed no pulse in Chakra that resulted in a created clone.

Though, this person could have easily created one before she came here... Damn, he wished he could use his Pesquisa! But his Mangekyou wasn't ready for anything other than a momentary activation.
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am

Osore glanced down at the ashes and nodded to herself. Nobody would be using them for anything anytime soon. Turning to face the jonin with the sharingan, she said, "Well I think it's best that I take my leave..." As she turned to face the trees, she dissapeared into the forest, not even leaving a trace of her chakra to be followed of identified. She had learned alot on this trip. Time to return to headquarters...

(Thread End)
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 am

Grading:
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2