Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_vote_lcap[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_voting_bar[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_vote_lcap[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_voting_bar[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso Counter

[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Chakra Limit : 0
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso   [COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Chidori Eiso

[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=HDxFoCsPObtKKM&tbnid=L_hX-G3IGxMP2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fakikuhangina.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F08%2Fchidori-eiso.html&ei=dx5WUe62DoK88AT_r4GwBA&bvm=bv.44442042,d

What it Does:
The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres.Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing.
When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries. (20Chakra per post active? maybe)

Element:Lightning
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso Empty
PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso   [COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Hmm... Sounds good.

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net

[COMPLETE] Chidori Eiso
Page 1 of 1