Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_vote_lcapSenju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_voting_barSenju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_vote_lcapSenju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_voting_barSenju Naoko [COMPLETE] I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] Counter

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senju Naoko
Kusaikage
Senju Naoko

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Senju Naoko [COMPLETE]   Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Senju Naoko

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] LightningFFXIII-2_zps744b4123

B a s i c:

Village/Affiliation: Honōgakure no Sato

Clan: Senju
Chakra Nature: Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] 23ns4zEarth
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] 2q8muq0Water
Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] 13ymcr6Wood

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] Tjew

P h y s i c a l A t t r i b u t e s:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 76kg
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Pink
---Hair Style: Long

Scars: None
Tattoos / Marks: None

Naoko is often a book judged by it's cover. Ever since she was young, she has always been a fair child and when she moved into her teens, she became something of a contest amongst the younger shinobi because of her looks. The is a tall woman, standing roughly six feet and once inch tall, 1.8 meters and her body is toned and athletic weighing in around seventy six kilograms. From years of training to be the perfect shinobi, her body has reaped the rewards.

Something that has been the cause of discussion since she was a child, is that she possesses the hair of the Uzumaki. Something she inherited through her Senju blood as the two clans are distant blood relatives. It is a rare thing for a Senju to be born with Uzumaki hair, and it's only considered to make her beauty even more exotic.

She had bright blue eyes, which sometimes flash when she's angry.s while they stay their normal blue. She comes across as an almost ethereal person. Her movements appear extremely graceful and she tends to take extremely long and flowing strides. She is not the most humble dresser and her outfits can be quite revealing. Her casual outfit consist of a tan, turtle neck sleeveless vest with a second, high collared white and light brown vest over top and a short brown skirt.

She is considered something of an exotic beauty to many and has become respected because of it. It is said during battle that she appears like a goddess, striding across the battlefield and striking down her enemies with a grace beyond this world.

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] 2w4d9ir

This is her kage outfit she wears throughout the village daily.

D e t a i l s:

Personality:

Goals:

Fears:

History (Optional):

S t a t u s:

Taijutsu: 4
Speed: 9
Ninjutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 2
Perception: 3

O t h e r:

Password Found?: Narora is epic, and I will follow all of these rules lest he smite me with his epic smiting powers.

Other: None
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Naoko [COMPLETE]   Senju Naoko [COMPLETE] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

A p p r o v e d
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net

Senju Naoko [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1